How to Stop Incoming Calls Without enabling Airplane Mode: All telecom operators are taking several steps to stop spam calls in India. Even TRAI has given many instructions in this regard.
However, many spam calls and unwanted calls continue to harass people. There are many occasions when you do not want to engage in any kind of phone calls.
Especially during gaming, users ignore phone calls. while watching movies on OTT platforms or being with friends. To avoid these calls, the phone cannot be kept in flight mode every time.
Today we give some tips that will help you to avoid incoming calls without enabling Airplane Mode or Flight Mode.
How To Stop Incoming Calls
- First of all, you have to go to the Calls setting of your phone.
- Click on the Call Forwarding option here.
- By clicking on Call Forwarding, you will get three options – ‘Always Forward’, ‘Forward When Busy’ and ‘Forward When Unanswered’.
- Click the Always Forward option and then enter a number here. Keep in mind that the number you enter here should be either switched off or in non-use.
- Click on the Enable button.
- After this setting, there will be no call to your number.
There are other ways to stop calls
Apart from this, you can also stop the calls on your phone in other ways.
- Go to the settings of the phone and click on Sound and click on Do Not Disturb option.
- Click Calls and select the option of Do not allow any calls and turn on allow repeat callers.
- you can use the Call Barring option. For this, you have to go to the phone app and click on the menu overflow button (three dots).
- Now go to the settings and click on the calls. In the Calls menu, click on Call Barring.
- Go to all incoming calls and enter the Call Barring password, which is usually 0000 or 1234. After this, click on the turn on the option.