Twitter users can use the DM (direct message) feature to send private messages to others. Twitter has recently added the feature to send voice messages in DMs.Here is a step by step guide to sending voice msg in DMs on Twitter.
If you live in India, Brazil, or Japan, you should be able to easily send voice messages through direct messages. Twitter launched this feature in February and announced that it would be phased in.
It appears to function only on Twitter’s mobile app. CurruntlyThis feature is not available on the desktop platform. To send voice messages in DMs, follow these steps.
- Launch Twitter and choose the DM (Envelope) icon on the bottom right corner.
- Now tap on the New Message icon in the lower right corner.
- Look for a person to whom you want to send a voice message.
- You should be able to send a voice message to any Twitter user. whether you follow them or they follow you. But their direct messages are kept available for interaction.
- Click on the Voice Recording icon that appears at the bottom of the screen, next to the text bar.
- Twitter can request authorization to record audio. Start recording your voice message after allowing permissions.
- Twitter allows for a maximum of 140 seconds of recording per voice message.
- Release the Voice Recording button after you finish recording, In your text bar, an audio message should appear.
- Now the final step, To send the voice message, press the Arrow icon that appears next to the clip. You can also play it after you submit it.