Many times we need to record an important call while talking on the phone. Normal calls are easily recorded as many mobile phones come with an inbuilt call recorder app. But recording a WhatsApp call is a little tricky. Here is how you can record WhatsApp call on iPhone and Android phone.
It is a little difficult to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone. you can record video calls easily with the inbuilt screen recorder on your iPhone. but to record audio calls you will need a Mac pc.
How to Record WhatsApp calls on iPhone
- Connect the iPhone to the Mac with a Lightning cable.
- If you are connecting both devices for the first time, you will get a notification labelled with “Trust This Computer”.Click on that option.
- Then open QuickTime on your Mac. After that go to File and click on New Audio Recording.
When you go to the record button in QuickTime, an arrow will appear pointing downwards in front of this button. Select the option of iPhone here.
- Tap the record button in QuickTime. Now make WhatsApp call from your iPhone.
- Once the call is connected, tap on the icon “ad user” and select the person whose conversation you want to record.
- After the call is over, Turn off QuickTime recording as well and save the file on Mac.
How to record WhatsApp call on an android phone
- To record calls on Android phones, you will need a third-party app “Cube Call Recorder”
You can download it from the Google play store.
- This app allows you to record VoIP calls. Although, It may not work on all devices.
- Open the Cube Call Recorder app after installing it. open WhatsApp and Call the person whose conversation you want to record.
- If the conversation shows the Cube Call widget, then it is working.
- If it shows an error message then go to the settings of Cube Call Recorder and click on Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Now Cube Call widget should appear this time if it is working