Instagram users are curious about How to add links to Instagram Stories. But Not all Instagram users have the ability to add links to their Instagram Stories.
Only those with more than 10,000 followers on Instagram, as well as those with a verified account or who represent an established brand, are permitted to submit links to Instagram Stories.
Instagram apparently enforced these ceiling limits to prevent misinformation and the proliferation of erroneous connections on the network. If you fit under the above-mentioned purview for link button access, here are the basic steps you need to do to add a link to your Instagram Story.
- To upload an Instagram Story, open Instagram on your phone and swipe left.
- Add your photo or video and modify it to your liking.
- Swipe up to open the editing tray, and you should see a Link option (a chain icon) immediately next to Poll.
- Click it and then enter the URL you want to share with your followers.
- A piece of the link will appear in the sticker on your storey to alert followers to it before they click.
- You can place the sticker anywhere on your Instagram Story.
- Share your story by selecting the Share to option and making it public. Everyone who sees your Instagram Story will be able to click on the link.
It is crucial to emphasise that when sharing links with audiences, users must exercise caution. Examine the link’s legitimacy and make sure it isn’t phishing or spam link.